Saturday 22 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi Readers,

Firstly, A very Merry Christmas to you all.  

It was the week when we wound down for the coming festivities.  It's Saturday evening & I usually do this on a Saturday morning, but after a heavy night last night, I have finally arrived home, so lets do this.


Monday;

Cream knitted Peplum(Tu); Brown Straight trousers(Miss Selfridge); Brown wedges shoe boots(Primark);

Tan Faux Leather Jacket(Topshop); Tan Shopper(Zara); Tan floppy hat(H&M); Animal Print scarf(H&M)

Jewellery; Earrings(Dorothy Perkins); Necklace(Miss Selfridge);


Tuesday;

Blue thin knit Keyhole jumper(Miss Selfridge); Black Wide Leg
trousers(H&M);
Black fitted Blazer(H&M); Black Platform boots(Zara); 
Scarf(Miss Selfridge)

Jewellery; Earnings(H&M)



Wednesday;

Black crepe shift dress(La Redoute); Frilled Cardigan(Wallis)
Shoes/slippers(New look)

Jewellery; Earnings(Miss Selfridge)  Necklace (Primark)

Tan Shopper(Zara);



Thursday;

Black Jumper(H&M), Black Faux leather stripped Leggings(Tu)

Platform Shoe Boots(Zara); 

Jewellery; Chain(H&M); Earnings(Miss Selfridge)



Friday;(Dress Down)

Leggings(Tu); Oxblood heart Jumper(New Look); Scarf(Primark)

Jewellery;  Earnings(Primark)  Necklace(Dorothy Perkins);

Oxblood Trainers(New Look)






Friday was my last day of work & I now have 2 lovely weeks off, so I can switch the Alarm off & just be.  But yesterday was my office party & I collated some great pics. to share with you.   





I chose a Black front pleat dress with an asymmetric hem(H&M). 
I added a Heavy gold snow flake necklace from (Top shop); my Red 
Quilted Channel lookalike bag(French Connection) & Red, nude &
Black Shoes(Zara)

           
                   

My girlfriend wore a stunning Red puffball dress which was specially made for her. 

The detailing at the top of the dress was stunning; As seen here.  
Here we are with another girlfriend, who wore a beautiful dress which draped at the front flattering her great legs;  She picked this up in H&M for £10. That's a bargain right there & she is pretty good at finding them.
The lady on the left is a fitness instructor & rocked a great black scope neck dress which looked great on the night too. 

This girlfriend chose a Dorothy Perkins Peplum with Faux leather lapels. 

It can be said that we all had an amazing time & finished off the evening partying till 4:00am at a Golf club in Chingford, where I ran in to lots of old friends who I haven't seen in too long, who all looked lovely in their Christmas finery, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get pic of them.

So there are only 2 shopping days left till Christmas & my last Blog post for 2012.  This year has been eventful.  I turned 50, lost lots of inhibitions & started this blog.  I can honestly say I've had a ball doing it & cannot believe it will be 3 months tomorrow since I started it.  It has been read by just over 2,500 of you, which is way more than I ever thought would be reading it, when my darling daughter told me to do it.  

Oh & taking of my daughter, remember I told you in previous blogs that body cons are 
not just for slim girls, well here's an example of my curvy girl, rocking a body con.  
So you curvy girls who wondered if you could, you can do it too it you have a great shape...., they really are not just for size 8 ladies. 

I would like to say a huge Thank you for your support.  I am still taken aback at the amount of you, who are still reading it & tell me you enjoy it & that it has made you think differently.  If that's what it has done, then it did it's job.  If it helps you, tell your friends, family & colleagues about it, it might help them too. 

I will be back next year ready to take on more & excited about what the January sales will bring.  I know which sale I'm going to, it's the only one I'm ever interested in & have all my gift cards ready to go.  If you're going, remember only buy it, if you will wear it.  If you are buying it to donate it to the Charity shop in 6 months, then leave it for someone else.  

My life will change next year in that I will be gaining a dressing room in my home, as my BFF has now flown the nest.  I plan to organise it, in my two weeks off work.  I've also decided to join my daughters choir in January. Start walking in the mornings with a friend as the mornings will still be dark till spring, along with weekly Zumba classes(which I know I am rather late at).  

I hope you'll all be ready to continue reading in 2013 & wish you all a very merry Christmas.  Eat drink & be Merry.

Look after yourselves People till 2013.


Signing off for 2012





StylishAT50 









Email;   Stylishat50@gmail.com
Facebook:  Stylish AT50   


 












1 comment:

  1. Fantastic hun great way to end year..see you 2013 xxx

    ReplyDelete