Monday 24 September 2012

Hello all,

It's a miserable looking Monday and I'm off today, house work done, but still have the Shopping. So what to wear???.  As the weather usually dictates our wardrobe, I guess I start with a black trilby to keep the rain out, and work from there.  

Walking around a supermarket can be hard on the feet, so what better than a pair of this seasons on trend colour 'Oxblood' wedged boots.  They have rubber soles on them, so are super comfy. Next is a staple black vest, a pair of Leggings, with faux leather stripes down the side of the leg, and a jumper that matches my boots,  The finishing touches are,  a black belt with a bit of an edge, feathered earnings & a Jewelled scarf.  

Nearly everything, comes from a super market, except from the Hat and Belt earrings, and a Jewelled scarf, which you can buy at many highstreet stores, so it really doesn't cost much to make yourself feel good, and that took all of 10 minutes.  Not long at all, to make yourself feel great.

And this is the finished product.



Below is a page from Glamour Magazine;  lots of different items you can get to accessorize your look.



Hope you enjoyed reading.  Can't promise i will be able to do this everyday, but I'll try to be here as much as I can.

Enjoy your day people.

Stylish AT50

X

1 comment:

  1. I like that you've made suggestions on where else we can look for inspiration. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete